Upgrade your IT Support
Choosing the right IT partner for your business
Any change comes with its challenges and potential risks. Wanting to switch your IT Provider can be a difficult decision and needs careful consideration. To help you make an informed decision we have put together a number of things to consider before proceeding.
Establish the reason/reasons for change
Unfortunately there are a number of reasons why business leaders are not satisfied with their current IT Support Provider. These could be related to poor service and communication, not getting value for their investment, provider not meeting service or technology requirements, not recommending new technology and innovative solutions, their needs are outgrowing provider capabilities, rigid support hours, SLA's not met, no transparency in reporting, not capable of resolving new issues, does not have the resources to support business transformation
Assess their readiness to meet your future needs
Establish if your current provider can offer professional IT support when and how you need it, if they have the experience and expertise to recommend innovative solutions for your changing technology needs and if they have the resources to offer a personalised, customer focus service.Consider business disruption and risks
It is imperative that you consider the transition period and what effects would this have on staff, technology, operations and business performance overall. It is also advisable that you revise the previous agreement to ensure your ex provider will conduct a comprehensive handover.Conduct due diligence
Should you decide to go ahead with the move it is essential that the new IT Services Provider will ensure a smooth and quick transition. Careful consideration is needed especially if you are switching all of your IT functions at the same time.
Although, a difficult decision to make, it becomes easier to manage when you have the right support from your new IT partner. As a trusted partner for 15 years we have managed numerous IT transitions for small, medium and large enterprises across different sectors and supported our clients throughout the process. Our approach is simple and straightforward: we get to know your business by heart including infrastructure, systems, processes, technology, people and goals, design a transition plan and get to work in an instant for a smooth and fast transition.
Confident, stress-free migration
- Current provider not meeting SLAs
- Lack of 24/7 support
- The provider is too big or too small
- You are not getting value for money
- They don't have adequate tools for reporting and you don't have enough visibility
- Can't support innovation
- They can't keep up with your business growth
- Unable to solve new business issues/technologies
- Can’t support business transformation projects
How can we help
- we invest heavily in our own infrastructure to ensure our highly talented engineers have all the right tools to look after your systems
- we have a shared passion for delivering the best for our clients and all of us endeavour to go the extra mile every time
- thought through migration process
- we can work with your existing IT provider
Three steps simple and fast migration
Why businesses switched to us
What sets us apart from the rest is our unparalleled commitment for a long term business relationship.