If the description below sounds like you please click here and answer the questions to arrange a video call.
IT IN BUSINESS are a 14 years young(!) IT Service Provider. Working closely together as a friendly small team we strive to deliver the best customer service across all levels. We cater to to a handful of clients operating locally, in the UK and across different continents. We have a true passion and drive for IT. We are always at the forefront of adapting and implementing emerging technologies for our clients.
Working closely with the MD you will help execute various marketing and sales efforts
- Have a true passion for marketing and various technologies involved
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional communication, presentation skills (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Great computer skills and ability to learn things quickly. Comfortable using multiple software and new technologies
- Ability to be proactive and think outside the box
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Flexible, punctual & trustworthy
- Good work ethic, willingness to take on anything and learn
- Good understanding of social media platforms
- Happy to help positive attitude to take on any challenge
Below are just some of the things you would do here
- Assisting with various marketing and sales related activities
- Website, Content writing, SEO, PPC, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc
- Take initiative and ownership to organise all sorts of internal processes
- Ensuring the website and marketing communication is up to date
- Communicating clearly across all levels internally and with customers
- Educating clients about what products/services are available and how to purchase them
- Building relationships with prospective clients and suppliers
- Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
- Helping / overseeing the whats necessary to get things done in time
Starting on trial basis this is a great opportunity to build a long term carrier working as a key player of a small friendly growing team with great potential for progress in remuneration, career direction and lifestyle. Competitive salary + bonus + pension.
Note – due to current circumstances all our staff are currently working from home.