Our Managed VolP service allows you to utilise a fully-featured business telephone system over your existing fibre broadband without installing any expensive, dedicated equipment or telephone lines on your premises.
We can offer you telephone numbers in your specific area code, or an alternate area code of your choice. If you have existing telephone numbers with another provider that you would like to keep, we can port these numbers over to our platform and you can then use them with our telephony service.
Your inbound calls can be delivered directly to your phones or you can utilise automated menu responses, call forwarding and call queuing features to suit the needs of your business. Users can set up call forwarding or voicemail for when they are away from their desks, or home workers and roaming employees can take their VolP phones with them and use them at any location with broadband Internet.
- Enjoy exceptional quality calls not attainable on normal BT lines
- 100% hosted solution with £0 investment in the coms room
- Very low call rates both local and international
- Fully supported under your existing IT agreement
- We take care of specification, installation, administration and maintenance for you
- You get online access to call statistics and free calls to IT support.
- Plus all the benefits of having a single point of contact!
Our platform is designed to reduce telecommunication costs, management headaches, and delivers a feature-rich solution.
- UK telephone numbers from an area code of your choice
- Multiple users per number or multiple numbers per user
- Call forwarding and hunt groups
- Voicemail and voicemail-to-email
- Auto attendant menus (that include directory and call queue functions)
- Support for on-hold, call transfer and three-way calling
- Call Parking and Call Pickup features
- Optional number porting of existing numbers
- Free On-Net Phone Calls
- Incoming Numbers (DIDs)
- Anonymous Call Rejection
- Automatic Line / Direct Connect (“Hotline”)
- Auto Attendant
- Call Forwarding / Call Forwarding to Multiple numbers Simultaneously
- Call Hold & Call Parking & Call Pickup
- Call Queuing
- Call Restrictions / Station Restrictions
- Call Return / Call Transfer/ Call Waiting
- CLI Mapping for Outgoing Calls
- Conference Calling
- Consultation Hold
- Dial-by-Name Directory / Extension Dialling / Intercom Dialling
- Distinctive Ringing
- Group Ringing
- Hunt Groups
- Message Waiting Audible / Message Waiting Visual
- Multiple Call Appearances
- Station Message Detail Recording (SMDR)