Business IT Support South Kensington
Over 14 years of expert IT support and services delivered to businesses in South Kensington
In today's digital era your IT infrastructure is critical to your business, staff and clients. Work with a trusted managed IT services company that will go the extra mile to ensure your IT is aligned with your business goals.
We work with businesses in London and across the UK and from our City of London offices we provide IT services for businesses in South Kensington.
Our fully managed IT contracts are designed as a simple, all inclusive plan to cover all the IT services, solutions, support and advice you need to be on top of competition and to easily navigate through the complexities of the tech world.
Did you know?
- The Natural History Museum had to fight for its independence from the British Museum which it won in 1963.
- Victoria and Albert Museum was the first to have installed gas lamps which allowed visitors to stay longer in the evenings.
- The Imperial College London and the Royal College of Music are some of the important cultural and educational institutions in South Kensington.
- The fathers of the London Oratory first opened a fee paying school in 1852 and their first free school in 1912.
- The private Cromwell Hospital operated by healthcare company Bupa was designed to provide healthcare for the Abu Dhabi royal family in 1981.
- The following consulates and embassies can be found in South Kensington: Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, Embassy of Afghanistan, Embassy of The Islamic Republic of Iran, Consulate General of Turkey, Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria, Bangladesh High Commission, Embassy of Iraq and the French Consulate.
For local business support and advice you can visit the official Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea website.