Business IT Support Paddington
Over 14 years of expert IT support and services delivered to businesses in Paddington
In today's digital era your IT infrastructure is critical to your business, staff and clients. Work with a trusted managed IT services company that will go the extra mile to ensure your IT is aligned with your business goals.
We work with businesses in London and across the UK and from our City of London offices we provide IT services for businesses in Paddington.
Our fully managed IT contracts are designed as a simple, all inclusive plan to cover all the IT services, solutions, support and advice you need to be on top of competition and to easily navigate through the complexities of the tech world.
Did you know?
- Paddington hosts London's first department store named Whiteley’s after its funding father William Whiteley.
- London's Paddington may be the most famous but is not the only one in the world as Australia also has two areas in Sydney and Queensland also called Paddington.
- The beloved character in Michael Bond's book Paddington the Bear was originally from Peru and his Peruvian name was 'Pastuso'.
- To the northwest of the station is Little Venice from where you can take a waterbus along Regent's Canal that stops by at the London Zoo.
- Little Venice's canals built during the industrial revolution has greatly contributed to London's booming economy at the times.
- Paddington is known to have a low rate of home ownership than the national average suggesting that the area's economic wealth is not very healthy.
For local business support and advice you can visit the official City of Westminster website.