Business IT Support Covent Garden
Over 14 years of expert IT support and services delivered to businesses in Covent Garden
In today's digital era your IT infrastructure is critical to your business, staff and clients. Work with a trusted managed IT services company that will go the extra mile to ensure your IT is aligned with your business goals.
We work with businesses in London and across the UK and from our City of London offices we provide IT services for businesses in Covent Garden.
Our fully managed IT contracts are designed as a simple, all inclusive plan to cover all the IT services, solutions, support and advice you need to be on top of competition and to easily navigate through the complexities of the tech world.
Did you know?
- Theatre Royal on Drury Lane is the oldest theatre in London dating back to 1663.
- The Royal Opera House is said to be haunted.
- London's' Transport Museum collection began in 1920s with the London General Omnibus Company deciding to preserve some Victorian horse buses.
- Covent Garden was the first piazza in London with its passageway reminiscent of the Place des Vosges in Paris.
- Covent Garden is the only district in London to have a license for street performers and entertainers who perform all year round.
- Attracting over 44 million tourists a year, Covent Garden sits close to New York's Times Square on the world's top attractions by visitors list.
For local business support and advice you can visit the official London Borough of Camden website.