Business IT Support Baker Street
Over 14 years of expert IT support and services delivered to businesses in Baker Street
In today's digital era your IT infrastructure is critical to your business, staff and clients. Work with a trusted managed IT services company that will go the extra mile to ensure your IT is aligned with your business goals.
We work with businesses in London and across the UK and from our City of London offices we provide IT services for businesses in Baker Street.
Our fully managed IT contracts are designed as a simple, all inclusive plan to cover all the IT services, solutions, support and advice you need to be on top of competition and to easily navigate through the complexities of the tech world.
Did you know?
- Baker Street is famous for it's connection to fictional detective Sherlock Holmes and his also fictional residence at 221B Baker Street.
- William Baker who laid out the street that bears his name in the 18th century.
- Baker Street is mainly occupied by commercial premises
- Seychelles Consulate can be found in Baker Street.
- London Beatles Store is London's first and only Beatles shop where you can find original '60's memorabilia and all sorts of branded merchandise, located next door to London's most famous detective fictional residence.
- Marylebone Circus is the unofficial name for the crossroad of Baker Street and Marylebone Road
For local business support and advice you can visit the official City of Westminster website.