Please note you need to submit your answers following the link below within if you think you are a good fit and are interested in pursuing this opportunity further.
IT IN BUSINESS are a 14 years young(!) IT Service Provider. Working closely together as a friendly small team we strive to deliver the best customer service across all levels. We cater to to a handful of clients operating locally, in the UK and across different continents. We have a true passion and drive for IT. We are always at the forefront of adapting and implementing emerging technologies for our clients.
Note – due to current circumstances this position is currently a mixture of working from home and office.
Centennial Park in Elstree is a great place to work with local gym, restaurant pub, starbucks, hobs, and the hotel and with easy access to A41, A1, M25 and M1. Jubilee line, Stanmore station or Northern line for Edgware station is also within easy commute. Bus route is 107. Postcode is WD6 3SY. Click here to find out how to get here by Bus if you travel by Tube or Train
Working closely with the Managing Director you will be in charge executing various improvements, processes and disciplines. You will be the chief of staff ensuring things get done in time working closely with internal staff as well as various third parties. You will be taking ownership of successful execution of various initiatives at high level.
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional communication, presentation skills (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Great computer skills and ability to learn IT lingo / Marketing technologies quickly. Comfortable using multiple software and new technologies
- Ability to be proactive and think outside the box
- Attention to detail
- Ability to bring the team together and get things done with clear instructions
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Have previous PA/Admin/Team Manager experience
- Flexible, punctual & trustworthy
- Good work ethic, willingness to take on anything and learn
- Good understanding of social media platforms
- Help ensuring good discipline and processes are followed.
- Hard working and good team skills be a role model for everyone else.
- Happy to help positive attitude to take on any challenge
Below are just some of the things you would do here
- Take initiative and ownership to organise all sorts of internal processes
- Communicating clearly across all levels internally and with customers
- Educating clients about what products/services are available and how to purchase them
- Building relationships with prospective clients and suppliers
- Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
- Helping / overseeing the what's necessary to get things done in time
- Help with recruitment (screening CVs, calls, interviews) and admin.
This is a great opportunity to build a long term carrier working as a key player of a small friendly growing team with great potential for progress in remuneration, career direction and lifestyle. Competitive salary + bonus + pension.
If the above describes you and you are genuinely interested in this opportunity please get in touch.