Business Continuity Planning
Top 10 questions to ask yourself related to business continuity
Have you ever wondered what would happen to your business, if you
- lost all your files ?
- stop getting emails ?
- lost track all communication you’ve ever had?
- lost your contacts, numbers and events in your diary?
- lost access departmental data?
- learnt your backups never worked?
- that it takes days and weeks to get your business back up and running?
Do you know
- if you have a Data Recovery plan ?
- where it is kept ?
- that it works the way you think it does ?
- the last time it was tested ?
Every one of our customers receive disaster recovery planning and best practices free of charge, from your business-critical applications right through to end-user machines, if that is what you need to ensure your business continues. We will work with you to implement a comprehensive plan B solution and have agreed plans in place to ensure your business continues to work in the event of a disaster. Our unique range of “plan B solutions” include
- near continuous disaster recovery
- restore to production options 2/4 or 8 hours
- standby server hardware and/or standby client hardware incl. mobile devices
- 24-48 hour laptop shipments to main cities worldwide
- permanent failover options
- cloud or on premise
- support for legacy applications
- You might also want to see Managed Back Up