Business IT Support Piccadilly
Over 14 years of expert IT support and services delivered to Piccadilly businesses
In today's digital era your IT infrastructure is critical to your business, staff and clients. Work with a trusted managed IT services company that will go the extra mile to ensure your IT is aligned with your business goals.
We work with businesses in London and across the UK and from our City of London offices we provide IT services for businesses in Piccadilly.
Our fully managed IT contracts are designed as a simple, all inclusive plan to cover all the IT services, solutions, support and advice you need to be on top of competition and to easily navigate through the complexities of the tech world.
Interesting facts about Piccadilly
- Located in Piccadilly, London, The Albany is a Grade I prestigious three-storey mansion built in 1770 for the 1st Viscount Melbourne that has since accommodate numerous members of the aristocracy.
- If you are on a tourist hunt for the '7 noses of Soho' one of them can be found in Piccadilly Circus.
- Even though at times this area can look like an open air circus with its bussing atmosphere, it takes its name from a Latin word meaning 'ring' or 'circular line'.
- Grade II listed building, the Piccadilly underground station is one of the few stations to be completely underground.
- Coca Cola has been advertising in London's most famous square since 1954 on the prestigious electronic billboards.
- The Shaftesbury's Memorial Fountain protagonist is commonly mistaken with Eros when in fact is a statue of Anteros, God's twin brother reflecting Lord Shaftesbury's philanthropic life whose the memorial was dedicate to.
- The most interesting theatre in the world, the Criterion Theatre, is an underground 600 seats theatre with only the box office located above ground.
For local business support and advice you can visit the official City of Westminster website.