Business IT Support Green Park
Over 14 years of expert IT support and services delivered to businesses in Green Park
In today's digital era your IT infrastructure is critical to your business, staff and clients. Work with a trusted managed IT services company that will go the extra mile to ensure your IT is aligned with your business goals.
We work with businesses in London and across the UK and from our City of London offices we provide IT services for businesses in Green Park.
Our fully managed IT contracts are designed as a simple, all inclusive plan to cover all the IT services, solutions, support and advice you need to be on top of competition and to easily navigate through the complexities of the tech world.
Did you know?
- Back in 1667, Green Park was a famous duelling site.
- St James's hospital used the park as a burial ground for lepers in the medieval years.
- The park used to be called Upper St James's Park up until 1746 as it was an extension of St James's Park.
- In 1749 Green Park hosted the fireworks display celebrating the end of the War of the Austrian Succession.
- Bordering Green Park to the North, Constitution Hill is where Queen Victoria was attempted to be killed three times.
For local business support and advice you can visit the official London Borough of Westminster website.