Business IT Support Cannon Street
Over 14 years of expert IT support and services delivered to businesses in Cannon Street
In today's digital era your IT infrastructure is critical to your business, staff and clients. Work with a trusted managed IT services company that will go the extra mile to ensure your IT is aligned with your business goals.
We work with businesses in London and across the UK and from our City of London offices we provide IT services for businesses in Cannon Street.
Our fully managed IT contracts are designed as a simple, all inclusive plan to cover all the IT services, solutions, support and advice you need to be on top of competition and to easily navigate through the complexities of the tech world.
Did you know?
- Cannon Street station and its accompanying bridge over the Thames opened in 1866 and is one of the few stations that has a roof garden. During the Second World War the old roof of the stations was send to a factory to be protected from bombing.
- Cannon Street its a modern London financial centre but still remains a historic place taking its name from the place of residence of candle-makers.
- Wholesale warehouses of cotton goods and fabrics occupied the street in the 19th century.
- SACO The Cannon is a building with services apartments at 46 Cannon Street own by the Edyn group.
- Co-Work Cannon Street at number 33 offers shared workspaces and private offices in the City of London.
For local business support and advice you can visit the official City of London website.