Business IT Support Bayswater
Over 14 years of expert IT support and services delivered to businesses in Bayswater
In today's digital era your IT infrastructure is critical to your business, staff and clients. Work with a trusted managed IT services company that will go the extra mile to ensure your IT is aligned with your business goals.
We work with businesses in London and across the UK and from our City of London offices we provide IT services for businesses in Bayswater.
Our fully managed IT contracts are designed as a simple, all inclusive plan to cover all the IT services, solutions, support and advice you need to be on top of competition and to easily navigate through the complexities of the tech world.
Did you know?
- Hallfield Estate, built in the 1950s, is a modernist housing project with 650 flats now largely sold off.
- The Aeroford, an English car was manufactured here between 1920 to 1925 and sold for £288 at the time.
- On Leinster Gardens, a street in Bayswater there are two false houses that were build to match the neighbouring ones whose only purpose is to hide uncovered train tracks.
- Westbourne Grove was known as Bankrupt Avenue in the mid 19th century as many businesses closed down.
- The Marble Arch Street Rail Car Co. was a company set up by George Francis Train, an American who introduced the tram to London, that was meant to manage the tram road. It is said that London's first tram was established on Bayswater Road.
For local business support and advice you can visit the official City of Westminster website.