Business IT Support Barbican
Over 14 years of expert IT support and services delivered to businesses in Barbican
In today's digital era your IT infrastructure is critical to your business, staff and clients. Work with a trusted managed IT services company that will go the extra mile to ensure your IT is aligned with your business goals.
We work with businesses in London and across the UK and from our City of London offices we provide IT services for businesses in Barbican.
Our fully managed IT contracts are designed as a simple, all inclusive plan to cover all the IT services, solutions, support and advice you need to be on top of competition and to easily navigate through the complexities of the tech world.
Did you know?
- 'One of the modern wonders of the world' as HM The Queen called it, Barbican is London's best example of Brutalist architecture designed to completely transform the area left devastated during the Second World War.
- One of London's most celebrated cultural centres, Barbican Centre, a gift to the nation, opened in 1982 and inaugurated by The Queen, is the largest multi-arts and conference venue in Europe hosting thousands of guests at one given time.
- Barbican Estate is a grade II listed upmarket residential complex comprised of 2000 flats located in an area densely populated by financial institutions.
- Located near the London Roman Wall, the Museum of London attracts more than a million visitors yearly and educates visitors on the history of London.
- The 2nd largest conservatory in London is located in Barbican Centre and houses more than 2000 species of plants and trees and can be hired for private events accommodating up to 650 guests across all of its rooms.
- The London Symphony Orchestra, also a resident of the Barbican Centre, was founded in 1904 and is the oldest of London's symphony orchestra.
For local business support and advice you can visit the official City of London website.